Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Where will the little road lead?

I started this blog to try to keep everyone update on our life in Montana and to share pictures of Ava. I guess I haven't done a very good job of that. And the last two weeks have felt like a whirlwind I don't know if I want to share.

Dan and I keep thinking that things will settle into place, we will once again be able to put one foot in front of the other without having to tell our feet to move. However we don't seem to be reaching that point.

We had an amazing week away the end of September. Spent time with fantastic friends and realized we are still so in love. We returned renewed and ready to find a fresh start. We started seriously consider the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I don't to badly want to be 1300 miles from my family; however, being closer Dan's would be great. We could show Ava the many facets of Dan's up bringing. Small things seem to be working towards this restart but somehow we still aren't able to put all the pieces together.

Dan found out last Thursday that the company he worked for would be shutting down his program as of Friday. So with one days notice he let the kids know that he would be able to work with them anymore.

I spent the weekend in Salt Lake at the Univeristy of Utah Hospital with my uncle who is very sick and in need of a liver transplant; however because of a blood clot can't receive one. My dad and I were able to take Ava and my neice to the zoo which was a fun distraction. We laughed and squealed. We then returned to the hospital and learned how fun it is to ride the escalator.

We have been blessed with an amazing family and a giggly, curious 20 month old. However we sit searching for jobs, knowing our life's plan is being fulfilled but wishing for just a glimpse ahead a couple of chapters.

Thanks to all of you for your support and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment