Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Potty Training

Ever since we visited my neice in Salt Lake Ava has been asking to go to the potty. It usually occurs right after she's already gone but she sits up proud and laughs. This morning, however, she actually went in the toilet. I couldn't believe it. So I guess this means we are potty training. For some reason this is a stage I've feared as much as the terrible twos which we seem to be visiting already.

Well the tough stages aside there isn't a day that goes but that Ava doesn't bring pure joy to Dan and me. We laugh, we snuggle, she snuggles and we smile knowing that we are so blessed.

"Thank you, Lord, for the little piece of joy you gave to us to help overshadow the many burdens that way us down. For the laughter and screams of delight, the independence and the constant activity we are so thankful. We've been given an extremely special package. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment