Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Beginner

Well, here we go. I'm entering the world of blogging in a hopeful attempt to keep everyone updated on our life as often as you would like to check in on us.

The summer is humming along in Ennis, MT although we have only had a handful of summery days. Ava perfers to be outside without any clothes most of the time; Dan is working two days a week at the school and enjoying the new motor he bought for his boat. He has spent a lot of peaceful hours on Cliff Lake, south of Ennis.

I am spending some time getting my feet back underneath me and rejuvinating my soul a bit. Cleaning out the house, rearranging and searching for a meaningful job. I'm working on refinishing some furniture for Ava's room which includes creating a play kitchen out of an old nightstand. If I could just find that old nightstand.

We continue to work on our house and play with our dogs.

Mostly we appreciate our days together and the beauty in which we call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment